Teddy Bear Portraits offers a wide range of career opportunities in photography, sales, and customer service across the continental US. We’re looking for motivated account representatives, photographers, and portrait consultants.
Working with families in local communities, we pride ourselves on the level of care and commitment to everything we do and for everyone we service. We help families create lasting memories by photographing their children’s school portraits and events.
Over the past 50 years, we have carefully built our quality reputation. With each photo, we aim to capture a child’s unique personality. To best serve our customers, we use the latest technologies and delivery systems when creating memorable portraits.
Is a Career with Teddy Bear Portraits for you?
If these statements ring true for you, a career with Teddy Bear Portraits may lead to long-term success:
- There’s nothing more rewarding than capturing images of a smiling child—unless it’s the look of appreciation from parents when they see their child’s photos for the first time.
- Supporting the community where you and our customers live and giving back to local schools means a lot to you.
- As a professional, you bring honesty, integrity, and respect to every interaction with co-workers and customers.
We’re Always on the Lookout for Great Talent to Join our Growing Team.
Are you a portrait photographer who loves working with children and the latest technology? Maybe you’re a sales professional who wants to support the schools in your local community, or a customer service representative committed to engaging customers and increasing their loyalty to our brand?
If so, then we’d love to hear from you. View our job openings.
With talent and commitment like yours, you could work anywhere. Why join the team at Teddy Bear Portraits?
We believe balance is important and offer our employees flexible work hours and workdays to help support and manage their own personal schedule. Additionally, we offer:
- A competitive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and life insurance; flexible spending account; short-term and long-term disability; and 401K retirement plan
- Extensive training both in-person and online to prepare you for working with young children and bringing out the best in each one
- Specialized equipment, materials, and tools needed for you to do your best work—at no cost to you
- Generous holiday and vacation plans
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where creativity and dedication matter
- Plenty of growth opportunity to expand your skillset within the company!